Small soft lump at anal

5days ago i found small smooth and soft lump at anal hole. It is little painful and in the colour of skin only. Im using medicines for hairfall finax and minoxidil lotions from long and recently 10days back doctor(derm) prescribed tablets for 10 tablets and i have taken 9 till today. Im worried . The lump is painless during morning hours. Evenings it is little bit paining. I have anal itiching problem from my child hood due to warms. From the information from net i found it is a symptom of piles. The lump is very small around 1 cm and i don't have any constipation complaint. I go to toilet everyday morning regularly. Please let me know what exactly it is . Shall i leave it to get cured naturally or is any treatment is necessary. What shall i do now. Please advice me. I enclosed a picture.

Doctor Answers (2) on Small soft lump at anal

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. from your description it looks like you could be suffering haemorrhoids. Hi there..When you are suffering from piles (that is, haemorrhoids) you should eat foods rich in fibres like green leafy vegetables, other vegetables also, raw fruits. If this doesn't help you, then you can also take syrup rich in lactulose. It is a stool softener. Also you can do sitz bath at home. Depending on the grade of haemorrhoids, surgery may or may not be required. Kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.
Dr. Prashant Kini Mumbai | Consultant Physician
Try tab rilo forte 2-2-2 for 21 days
If it does not work then kindly visit a surgeon