Small size of penis

I have an addiction of mastrubation from the age of 15 and this habit till done now. I can't control on this because of this my penis size is small and there strength is week at the time of mastrubation my veerya flow done quickly. Because of this my body also week so and i till unmarried .So please help to solve this

Doctor Answers (1) on Small size of penis

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, While it once was regarded as a perversion and a sign of a mental problem, masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. If you have sexual urge all the time, you can divert yourself by adopting other healthy life habits like,, jogging, walking, involve in sports or games, spend more time with family or friends, distract yourself from this. Don't worry about size it will get enough size to get sexual pleasure when it is erected.