Small red eruptions
I have small red eruptions on my entire body. The fever however happened after the allergy. Its kind of itching. Not that weak. Also my right feet is swollen and that pains a little.

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello get complete haemogram done consult physician and decide bye

Hello there. I can understand your concern.  Is it at only those places where you have done waxing or is it there everywhere? Because they could be ingrown hairs also. For fever you can take a tab. Paracetamol 650mg thrice a day after food for 2 days and for allergy and itching you can take tab. Levocetrizine 5mg twice a daya after food. Kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.