Small rashes on face
Hello. I have acne on my face, having got severe in the past two years. I got a bout of pus filled pimples after I bleached my face on my own. It has subsided a lot in the past two years, but I still get few red rashes on my cheeks which leave behind blemishes. I went to a dermatologist on Saturday who suggested aziderm 20%, and mild cleanser and toner and a sunscreen. I got cleansing done on my face on Sunday after which since today morning I have developed tiny rash on my lips, upper lip, fore head and a patch on my left cheek. What should I do?

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

Seems to be irritant dermatitis Stop all things and apply vaseline for 5 days