Small Pimples on Face
Getting small pimples on nose,cheeks and on forehead , I'm using Ahaglow facewash its been one-two weeks I didn't see any effect of that facewash on my face plz suggest me some other facewash or gel..

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi greetings . Acne may be recurrent and chronic issue, and may not get better with just a face wash. Face washes do help, but their role in the treatment of acne is just supportive. You ll nedd to see a qualified dermatologist near you and use topical retinoids/ BPO based gels for significant relief. Hope this helps, Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal. Bengaluru