Small penis size
My penis size is very small i.e. 2-3cm normal and 4-5cm erect. Will I able to satisfy my partner and get her pregnant. I have attached photos with this. Circumcision at the age of 3 due to not urinating for 3 days. My weight is 85kgs and height is 161cm. Shy bladder and frequent urination problem also.

vrihad vangeshwar ras 1 tablet twice a day shree Gopal lepam kamdev avleh 10 gm twice a day

Homoeopathic treatment would be effective and without any side effects. Share more details about history of your problem and other details.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier
I have best treatment for this consult online with me