Small penis size

Dear sir I am 24 years old young professional working with a MNC for the past 10 months. I have noticed that due to more work load my penis size has reduced as compared to earlier. I am also habitual of masturbating daily from the past 7 years so is this problem is serious.I am afraid of my sexual life after marriage as i don't feel that much desire of sex now & my penis is also not so errect as earlier during masturbating. I am worried that these all signs could lead to impotency.

Doctor Answers (1) on Small penis size

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices... Consult sex therapist ..