Small penis size
Dear Doctor Need your help !! My penis size is very small probably 3-4 inches... If I see any sex videos or having sex with my girlfriend max it will increase 1-2 inches so with 4 inches of penis me nor my girlfriend satisfied please help me Iam very afraid One more thing I will sperm very early

Hello.. Well the size you mention does fall in the normal range..i don't think you need to worry about the size...you just need to accept about it...there is nothing much we can help you about it...hope you understand...thank you