Small.painful.bump

Hi I have recently completed my period cycle and been sexually active the last few days. I noticed last night that I have a small painful pimple like bump on the top left side of my clitorus. It doesn't look like much but it's pretty painful on contact. Any advice??? What could it be? How to cure this? Thanks.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. If you have had unprotected sex then it could be because of several reasons. A specialist in skin and DVD is the best person because these need to be seen to make z correct diagnosis. If sex was protected then it may simply be a pimple that will subside on its own. Other reasons can be ulcers or herpes lesion that also are quite painful. Your doctor needs to have a look to be able to give the right treatment and advice. Please see your doctor whilst the lump is still visible. best wishes