Small mole like swell ups
Hi m 25 yrs old working lady ... from last 4-5 months i noticed a small mole like transparent dead skin on my upper lips.. my stupidity that i tried to rupture it about two weeks ago .. i thought it was gone .. now i noticed another two tiny same moles on my lips ... I dont know whether its a dead skin or a mole ..i dont want to go for a surgery ... any treatments or advises?

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

First we have to confirm the diagnosis, only then treatment can be suggested. Kindly send image of the affected area for better advice.