Small markson skin

Hi doctor. It's for my wife who is facing some issue on her skin since a few weeks. There are suddenly small marks on skin. On both hands and few near the neck region. There are around 15-20 such marks on skin in total. It has started itching as well. Wanted to know what that can be.. Why suddenly. What can be done? She has chicken pox 12-15 years back and We have a 1 year baby as well, is it contagious? I am attaching two pics. One on the hand and other on near neck region. Please advise.

Doctor Answers (1) on Small markson skin

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.