Small lump in near anal

5days ago i found small smooth and soft lump at anal hole. It is little painful and in the colour of skin only. Im using medicines for hairfall finax and minoxidil lotions from long and recently 10days back doctor(derm) prescribed tablets for 10 tablets and i have taken 9 till today. Im worried . The lump is painless during morning hours. Evenings it is little bit paining. I have anal itiching problem from my child hood due to warms. From the information from net i found it is a symptom of piles. The lump is very small around 1 cm and i don't have any constipation complaint. I go to toilet everyday morning regularly. Please let me know what exactly it is . Shall i leave it to get cured naturally or is any treatment is necessary. What shall i do now. Please advice me. My concern is will it be the same in size and pain or it will increase in size and pain. Can u please suggest medicine which is available in market (apollo pharmacy)

Doctor Answers (2) on Small lump in near anal

DR .V.HARI PRASAD Chittoor | General Physician
visit general surgeon
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. from your description it looks like you could be suffering from haemorrhoids. but without detailed clinical examination and further investigations to confirm the diagnosis. and to treat anything without confirming the diagnosis is very difficult. so kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.