chest-icon

Small lump

I have small lump on right hand side of lower chest area ...and same on my left hand... shoulder .......which is not recognisable ...unless i touch n fee..and it does not pain .what it can be please help....

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We need more information like whats the consistency if the lump? Is it hard or soft or squeezable? It could be a lymph node enlargement or a lipoma or may be even a cyst of some kind we need to take a detailed histiry and examine to reach a proper diagnosis.  Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. asymptomatic multiple swellings can be seen in conditions like lipomas, neurofibromas, lymph node enlargement. you will need detailed clinical examination to diagnose it. in case of lipoma or neurofibroma, if it's asymptomatic you can leave it alone. kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.