Small holes on face

After pimles it gets small holes on my face will it be cured by creams . Or any natural way because i dont want surgeries i dont like them on my face plzz help me in this matter.....

Doctor Answers (2) on Small holes on face

Dr. Rasya Dixit Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi! What you are describing are acne scars. It is a structural defect in the skin. It is like having a hole in the wall which can not be fixed by painting from the top. You have to go in and put the bricks and cement and fix it. Similarly only creams will not help to fix acne scars. You will need treatments like CO2 Laser, microneedling or microneedle rf. Please meet a dermatologist to discuss the treatment in details.
Hi. Greetings . no one likes surgeries on their face but these small scars or holes that you are mentioning cannot be treated effectively by creams alone. They ll require procedures like fractional laser which safe as well as effective. Even microneedling is a good option. Discuss this with your dermatologist. Hope this helps. Warm regards.