SMALL FINGERS & LEAN HAND

Ive got very small fingers & hands[Very lean & weak],when compared to others of my same age. What is this disorder called? Is it a disorder or is it normal? I'm not even able to do a single pushup. My hands are not co-operating with my body.[I'm fat, not underweight]. Only problem is my hands. Some times,it starts shivering. My fingers are small[not in the size of others of my age]. There is something wrong with my hands. I feel like I've got a girly hands. It pains terribly if I overdo some lifting work. WHAT IS THIS CALLED??? CAN THIS BE CORRECTED???? Thanks In Advance.

Doctor Answers (2) on SMALL FINGERS & LEAN HAND

Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
Please share the photo of hands....need to see the microdactyly and comment
Dr. Vinod Veerapalli Bangalore | General Physician
This is inferiority complex, my dear friend, very common in teenagers. Don't compare yourself with others as everyone grows at different pace. There is no disorder like small hands, your hands may appear just smaller to you for now, but physical growth is yet to complete.

So please stop worrying about your hands.