Index Finger Twitching
Hello Doctors, From past few days, my index finger in the left hand has been twitching. It is painless and it used to happen once in a while, but now it has been happening very frequently. I work on computer all day, but the twitching is present even when I'm NOT using my laptop and when I'm resting. The rest of my fingers are ok. I consulted a general physician and he told it might be because of computer usage or Vitamin Deficiency. What else could this be? Is there any medicine for this?

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, each organ of the body can withstand some amount of stress , if strain for muscle exceeds its capacity muscle become fatigue and causes twitching. This is not only for finger , it happens after strenuous exercise , anxity etc.. Nothing to worry , take nutritious food and strengthen your muscles .

Why is my index finger swollen and painful Why is my right hand twitching Why is my forearm twitching