Small cuts in penis

Hi Please suggest the specialist as I am there are small cuts appears in my Penis header. Facing problem from long time. After some time it get despaired but again it get reopen in some time. Also some time there are white creamy something appears in header and inner line
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Small cuts in penis

doctor profile image
Dr. Roshita Khare
7 yrs. of exp | Pune | Sexologist
You can consult a dermatologist or a surgeon.....and if u are sexually active then your partner should also be evaluated for infection. Thanks
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?