Small bump on panis shaft
Dear sir iam feeling to much frustrated there too many small bump appear from in last week iam unable to sleep due to this there is to much itching burning please suggest me a doctor to consult I also attache images here.

Dr. Srinivas C

Looks like scabies lesions to me. Apply permithrin cream overnight for entire body after bath and wash it off next morning. Take levocetrizine tablet once daily at bedtime for 5 days. As it spreads to others ,everyone at your home needs to get treated in the similar fashion.
Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Indore
Scabies Use permethrine 5 % cream after bath below neck whole body in night. 1 tube must b used in single time below neck whole body. Repeat after 7 days wash all yor cloths and bedding in boiled water in next morning. Use table hyrax or atarax for 15 days at night. Not to drive after taking tablet