Small blisters on private

Hi. I am getting some small red blisters type of thing on upper area part of the penis . Its not itching for now. Kindly suggest what are these and to whom i need to consult if problem continues for long.
views-icons 22 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

With out clinical examination its difficult to assess... Consult nearest dermatologist they will help you further Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?