SM peeling.
I have been advised to undergo salicyclic/mandelic peeling due to acne. I am under medication for the same. Wanted to know can sm peeling cause any side effects? Will it help lighten my skin tone and get rid of acne? What are the benefits?

Not much to worry... for detailed information do direct online consultation with photos
Yes, chemical peeling is one of the good options for acne and pigmentation if done under medical supervision Certain precautions and skin priming is needed to avoid side effects. Consult online for detailed discussion regarding your concerns