Slow growth of fetus
I have conceived through iui.I am 5 week 6 days pregnant.but in the scan the gestational sac is measuring 5 weeks only.yolk sac seen.fetal pole faintly visualized in the scan.no heart beat.I am so worried.is it normal?

Dr. Guninder kaur
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Not  much  to worry.   many  pregnancies   show  late  cardiac  activity.   have  patience.   repeat  after  10  days.  best  of  luck
Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
patience. wish you good luck. the scan error margin  is +_ 5 days in good hands wait for a week and go for rescan whicj would have been suggested by your doctor have been prescribed .continue prenatal vitamin hormone suppliments that would  have been given by ur doctor