Sloth/sadness

I don't feel like doing anything. I wake up and get ready with much effort, go to work, come back and lie down and sleep. I get short breaths and I am very unhappy. Morning routines take much longer than required, also gravity is at its strongest all the time. I cry a lot under the effects of alcohol, it is no fun ride

Doctor Answers (1) on Sloth/sadness

Dr. Anjendra R Targe Pune | Psychiatrist
Hello,

All the symptoms you have mentioned point heavily towards Depression. Depression is a disorder which be taken seriously, like any other 'physical' disorder.
DO NOT go on with the suffering, ignoring your symptoms, and hoping that they will just vanish one fine day.

Depression is as biological an illness like any other, for which excellent treatment measures are available ranging from therapy to medications. It is 100 % curable.

You need to consult with a Psychiatrist at the earliest, have a detailed evaluation of your problems and get out of this suffering as soon as possible. Trust me it really is not worth the effort to try and fight it all by yourslef. Seek help.

Goo Luck!