Sleeping problem at night
Hi, I am having sleeping problem at night and unable to sleep just before going to bed have the feeling that will I be able to sleep tonight... My doctor gave nexito plus and Mirtaz 7.5mg for 3 months. Is there any side effects as I have high Triglycerides and Blood pressure... Please suggest

Usually the medication are safer...  ya but risk will b thr not much...
Hello there..I am getting many such kind of cases these days in my Clinic as well.I would like to know few things as since when have you noticed the insomnia,are you aware of it’s causes? Please talk to a Counselor in case you feel not benefited even after taking medications.Since medications-are not the permanent solution .Take Care and good luck