Sleeping problem
Am unable to sleep during night time for more than 1 months...even if I feel sleepy, goes off to bed but my mind keep thinking something, partial sleeping...I am aware of what going on in my surroundings but I don't open my eyes, try hard to fall asleep but am not able to...I had consult a doctor, he gave me 10mg tryptomer tablet, which is a Anti depressants but it not helping me...when I take this pill , I feel sleepy, but when am on bed again something keep going in my brain & am unable to sleep, plz suggest something..

Hi.... Avoid or limit caffeine and alcohol and don't use nicotine. All of these can make it harder to sleep. Avoid caffeine after lunchtime. Avoiding alcohol can help prevent restless sleep and frequent awakenings.... Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends....