Sleeping of brain
I am going to sleep but automatically my brain stop working and eyes started close... i was not able to move my body during this

Dr. Deepak A N
Neurosurgeon 8 yrs exp Ernakulam

u may have epilepsy . it would be better u get checked by a neurophysician and get eeg done.
consult neurologist
person suddenly going to sleep probably u mean to sudden unconscious. its not a sleep disorder. get back to me ur complaints even in hindi would be better
Hello...... That why it's called sleep.. In sleep your self awareness stops and eyes closes.. This happens at night.. That's a good sleep.. If this occurs in day time that's due to lack of sleep, fatiguability, work stress,.. It says your body needs rest.. So you must have 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep at night ...