Sleeping disorder
I am facing issues in sleeping since last a month. When I go to bed all day's activity keeps running in mind. Please suggest. Sometimes i sleep around 3 o'clock in the morning and due to that I wake up late next day and headache.

Hello.. It seems that your too worried about something..that anxiety is not letting u rest...try to share and discuss your problem with family or friends...try yoga or meditation... You can tk a break from work and plan a short trip... It will change your mind....if symptoms persist go for counselling