Sleeping disorder
Hello Doctor, my daily routine is disturbed bcoz of my sleeping disorder. Night time i couldn't sleep. Early morning by 5-6 am i feel sleepy. Bcoz of this all my things are scrued up. Pls help me out in this matter. How can i make my routine on line in day to day life. Pls pls help me.

Don't sleep in the daytime atall. After night dinner have a glass of hot milk before going to bed. Don't do any work to pass time at night, go to bed keeping eyes closed. If you wake up in the night read a favourite book.