Sleeping disorder

Dr.before 1month I was sleeping well but after I was found with cerebral aneursym they gave citistar500, topirol 25, & richneuron tablets after started to take these tablets im feeling sleepless. im unable to even sleep a hour in a day.pls suggest me a way to sleep well.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sleeping disorder

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Exercise and stay active. Activity helps promote a good night's sleep. Get at least 20 to 30 minutes of vigorous exercise daily at least five to six hours before bedtime.

Avoid or limit naps. Naps can make it harder to fall asleep at night. If you can't get by without one, try to limit a nap to no more than 30 minutes and don't nap after 3 p.m.

Avoid or limit caffeine and alcohol and don't use nicotine. All of these can make it harder to sleep. Avoid caffeine after lunchtime. Avoiding alcohol can help prevent restless sleep and frequent awakenings.

Don't put up with pain. If a painful condition bothers you, make sure the pain reliever you take is effective enough to control pain while you're sleeping.

Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends.