Sleep problem
My child sleeps from 10pm to 4am. Most of days he feels laziness and sleepiness and unable to concentrate on studies. I find it has become a serious problem. He cannot devote more time to sleep, reason being he is pursuing chartered accoumtancy course. So now he agrees to wake up at 4:30am. So will it be good if he sleeps at 9pm giving 7.5 hours to sleep??? Please also give some tips in this regard, which you find worth giving. Thank you.

Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
As he is an adult 7 to 8 hs sleep is good enough.once he knows his responsibility to study n other things his laziness will go away. for any kind of tips ,if he finds time then should do meditation n pranayam .