Sleep Myoclonus
Hi .. Am suffering from serious night tremors during sleep. I realised it could be related to Sleep Myoclonus. Please advice what could be the solution to decrease night tremors & whom i need to consult wrt these kind of problems? Thanks!

Hello there. I can undertand your concern. We need a more detailed and specific history and then we will need to run some tests. For these type of issues, one must consult a neurophysician . Therefore , i would also suggest you to consult a neurophysician in person for further evaluation and management. Have a balaced diet and drink lots of fluids. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Middle ear myoclonus treatment