Sleep disorder

Wann make polysomnography test. Already having diabetes, hypertension, enclosing spondylysis, cardiac , joint pains, knee pain prolems.
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nilesh Madkikar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Pune
Please contact a ENT surgeon or Pulmonologist or Neurologist who can give you help get a PSG done. Search for some sleep specialist in your city to help you sort out your queries and treat you. Dr. Raghav Mehta Is a ENT surgeon in Jaipur who can help you through. Give him my reference. Dr. Nilesh Madkikar
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?