Sleep disorder

My mom is not able to sleep from many days.she is constantly facing with this problem and due to this she is feeling weakness. Ispite of visiting many Gastroenterologist,M.D,physicians and all local doctors and a long treatment no sign of improvement.so I would like to get advice from neurologist and for further advice.

Dr. B Rajashekar

hello may she is suffering from depression kindly consult a good physician/psychiatrist and decide bye

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Sleeplessness is not a case of gastroenterologist or any other physician. It should be looked by a neurologist if a psychiatrist. So kindly make arrangements and consult them in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hi..... Avoid or limit caffeine and.... All of these can make it harder to sleep. Avoid caffeine after lunchtime. Avoiding can help prevent restless sleep and frequent awakenings..... Don't put up with pain. If a painful condition bothers you, make sure the pain reliever you take is effective enough to control pain while you're sleeping..... Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends......