Sleep disorder
Hi. I had fever and cough on January 9th. I had severe eye pain and headache. I'm not able to sleep from that day. I feel tired, but I can't sleep. I'm diagnosed with corona now. I haven't slept for 9 days. Kindly help.

Hi, Please ask the Physician to help you fall asleep by prescribing some sleeping pills, also ask him to screen you for anxiety disorder or illness anxiety. if needed, he can help you decide if you need to consult a mental health professional. As per practo policy, no medicine can be prescribed from this platform.
Talk to your physician
Deep breathing exercise for relaxation and sleep hygiene can help (search youtube for details)
Consult me on practonasap
Can strt on medication consult Psychiatrist
Tab Zolfresh 1o