Sleep disorder

Hello.. i am not getting proper sleep since many days now kinda habituated, most of my nights are sleepless. Even if i am very tired, still no sleep For eg:last monday there was placements in my college, i went with a sleep of 1n1/2 hr(6am-7:30 am) whole day without food in the college till 8pm since 9in the morning. Coming back i was so tired had dinner and tried to sleep, luckily got sleep around 12am, but around 1:30am got up and no sleep after that till now (wed mrng). It is a matter of everyday. I am really so tired ( i want 2 sleep) Please help..

Doctor Answers (1) on Sleep disorder

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.......lack of sleep for long days can cause fatiguability, headache, loss of interest ,poor concentration... Your sleep cycle is altered, it takes time to come normal.. You take leave college, take oil massage and sleep off.. you should get up and go to bed at regular timing each day.. Don't have too much of coffee or tea , avoid watching TV, playing games at bed , relax do breathing exercise ,listen to some music ,