Skinny Guy and Loose Skin

Hello sir/madam, i am skinny guy and i think it's genetic . And also my skin is loose and it looks like an old man's skin. What should I do?
views-icons 15 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skinny Guy and Loose Skin

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanchit Talwar
7 yrs. of exp | Chandigarh | Dermatologist
Hi.I Can advise u better by seeing you in person but if you are talking about fine lines,wrinkles and skin laxity,there are various treatment modalities available depending upon your present state.Visiti get a Dermatologist will definitely provide you with all the answers. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar MD(Skin & VD) Consultant Dermatologist Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?