I have itching in many of my body parts. It spreaded to my friend also. Please give me a suggestion what should I exactly need to do. As I'm a IT Business professional I have facing many problems because of this. Sometimes those itching areas giving burning feel.
views-icons 16 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Please meet Dermatologist to rule out Scabies... However, take Tab.levocetrizine at night for 1 week.. Which will reduce itching..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?