Skin whitening treatment
Is melanin treatment for fair skin is safe.how much time it take and what the cost of it. Did you do the skin whitening treatment with melanin.plzz doctor tell me can i take this treatment and what are its side effects.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

These is a vague terminology and makes no sense. Kindly do not fall into the hands of such therapists. I think no Dermatologist will recommend you something like this. Basically there are depigmentation treatment protocols which modify melanocytes functioning in an orchestrated manner that results in a healthier and better skin tone, This could be a chemical peel, rejuvenation skin lasers or mesotherapy and PRP therapy. Meet a qualified dermatologist in person near you to understand these in more details.