Skin whitening.
Hello Doctors, Just for the knowledge may I know, is there any treatment which makes black skin white?? I would like to know detailed information please.

Can be improved ...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Hello Skin lightening treatments are available but results are variable and subjective Its better to urge for even tone and texture rather than skin whitening Glutathione drip therapy as well as oral glutathione are some of the options For more information on glutathione Click on https://www.instagram.com/tv/cet49ozpwis/?igshid=1p2fhlrmpgjf5
Consult via practo to get detailed consultation for skincare routine for uniform tone and texture