Skin whitening
Dear Sir/Madam Since one year my complexion is getting darker.My body colour is fair but my face is dark compared to it and my hands and legs too... I have applied AHA gel too for 4 months,but nothing works...please prescribe me some medications and creams to reduce melanin pigmentation as this is worrying me alot these days as I my marriage is approaching...am having little mental stress since 3 months but now am happy as its affecting my health,I am trying to be pleasant as much as I can...please help me to improve my facial complexion at the earliest... Thank you

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Good to know you are in the same discipline Outdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing and cover as much as possible. Usage of a cap or hat and umbrella is encouraged. Skin already tanned can be treated with de-pigmenting creams and other oral medications.  A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
For personal recommendations, you can contact me on Practo direct.