Skin uneven pigmentation

I have uneven pigmentation on my face region basically more pigmentation at forehead region and chin region and below the eyes. How can this be treated pleasec
views-icons 44 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Uneven pigmentation denotes some systemic problem, see a Dermatologist for further evaluation. You will need certain specific medications based on blood reports. In the interim time consider a good sunblock and a night retinol based cream
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?