Skin ullergy due to facia
Did facial 8 days before. After 4 days infection has started. Can u help me to cure it. Reddish marks on hands n face with burning sensation

Hello.. It's quite possible that you have developed allergy to the creams used for facial...and in such situation your skin also would have become very sensitive ..please take anti histamines like cetrizine for a  atleast 3 days and you can use caladryl lotion on it...but then it woyld have been better if you had attached the photos.. please meet a dermatologist and then start the medicines I told you...thank you
Dr. Manoj Waghmare
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Nagpur
You might be suffering from skin rash due to UV exposure. But it's always better to get expert opinion from the qualified dermatologist.