Skin tone problem
Hello sir , I always wanted to be fair but my skin tone is yellowish. I am worried about it . I need an easy and a permanent way to get rid of it . I will be very much thankful if you will help me . Please Suggest me how to fair my colour . Thank you Thank you :)

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Being a homoeopath it is not easy to say about one's medicine without proper and classical case recording. So You may contact through website askhomoeo.com for case recording and details of clinic
Dr. Rushali Dnyaneshwar Angchekar
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Sindhudurg

The skin can lose its glow and get dull and discoloured. Sun exposure, Chloasma, freckles and scars due to acne are just a few reasons. Although not a life-threatening issue, people with dull and darkened facial skin usually consider it a life-altering one, leading to feelings of inadequacy and decreased self-confidence. This, in most cases, leads to the haphazard use of cosmetics and medicated ointments. However, only temporary results are usually found and in some cases injudicious use of such products may even aggravate the condition. This brings us to the scope of Homeopathic treatment in such cases. We can confidently say that homeopathic remedies for clear and glowing skin are totally free from any side effects and are extremely effective in treating this problem. The medicines used are all natural and, thus, free from any harmful components..
consult me  for homoepathic treatment without side effects.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Skin tone can be improved with more fruits and salads in food. Try to avoid direct sunlight.
Keep a regular exercise schedule and drink atleast 3 lits of water in a day.
Do cross check your blood count with CBC test and followup if needed.

Hello.. Well if yellowish or wheatish is your natural colour then that will only be your colour and we can manipulate on it...all we can do is try to maintain the colour by suggesting you sunscreen and ruff like that..we can also suggest you chemical peeling ..but for that I need to examine you..
pkaese consult a dermatologist and get examined first..thank you
drink water well..do not use any harsg soaps or cosmetics..make sure to remove the make up always...
Dr. Sharwari
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Pune
if since birth u have this skin tone there's no need to worry as everybody is blessed with certain skintone and we cannot change the amount of pigment u have in your body so just accept as u are feel beautiful and thankful about what you have because you are blessed with it inner beauty and what kind of a person you are is more imp. than your outer apperance .change the attitude with which u look at urslf be happy