Skin Thinning on my Groin
I am using Lobate GM for some years now on my groin area due to itching of sweat. Of late i have developed an skin thinning on that area. The itching starts after few days of stopping using the cream. I use once a day in the morning. u It looks like my skin has eroded. I am worried. Can this be reversed? Please help.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having steroid addiction. The skin gets dry and itchy when you stop using the steroid creams. However you need to stop using the same. You will need to use lots of moisturiser as well as non steroid creams. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products. The skin will take time to recover