Is peeling suitable for these cause n is there any side effects for peeling &
How much do that cost? Is it effective n good?
N need details of it n best place to get it done in bangalore??
Coz due to sun burn or tan her skin is going darker n tan. After some facial she has got all pimple marks n her face looks dull n dark.
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
Hi. Greetings. Sun tanning can occur even with short exposures and this is a protective mechanism of skin which is called immediate pigment darkening. Don't worry, use a sunscreen of high SPF at least around 30 - and reapply every three or four hours if exposed to sunlight for long duration. The following precautions would help you :
1. sunscreen should be applied half hour before sun exposure
2. Daily bed time use of moisturiser like cetaphil or emoderm in case of dry skin. Reapply during lunch break during office hours.
3. Use Peeling agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan. Chemical peels and micro derm abrasion is also an option. Peels are safe and cost varies depending on the type of Peel used and centre where u get it done. Usually around 1500 to 3000 per session for face.
4. Evaluation by dermatologist as to rule out any other causes of skin pigmentation. You'll also need retinoid creams for and this will also help reducing tan.
5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
Hope this helps.
Further queries/ appointments can be scheduled through private follow up chat.
Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.