Skin tags near eyes
I need to remove my skin tags which is near my eyes and which is very tiny too. Due to this am getting an inferiority complex. I feel so upset due to this skin tag.

Hi, Skin tags can be easily removed with radio frequency procedure. First u ll have to apply a anaesthetic cream to numb that area and then the procedure will be done.A black scab will be there in that area for 4-5 days which will fall off.
Consult a dermatologist nearby for the procedure

Homemade remedies for skin tags How to get rid of skin tags around the eyes Skin tag removal home remedy