Skin scalp
Have mole like growth on my head ..on surface it is hard.. It is irritating.. Feel like scratching it...how can I get this removed ..

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. I am sorry, I am unable to understand your problem and would need assistance with your photo graphs for diagnosis of your condition or details of diagnosis made by a doctor u may have visited. So Kindly send in the pictures of your condition or see a dermatologist near you. The lesions could probably pie be removed surgically or by rf ablation depending on what it is. Hope this helps. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.