Skin scalp

Have mole like growth on my head ..on surface it is hard.. It is irritating.. Feel like scratching can I get this removed ..
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. I am sorry, I am unable to understand your problem and would need assistance with your photo graphs for diagnosis of your condition or details of diagnosis made by a doctor u may have visited. So Kindly send in the pictures of your condition or see a dermatologist near you. The lesions could probably pie be removed surgically or by rf ablation depending on what it is. Hope this helps. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?