Skin related problems
I had a swelling at the bottom of my spinal cord i.e.just below the waist, and it slowly turned out to a wound, it is so itchy and it is still not getting cured It's been 1&½ months but it is not getting better, i have taken many medicines cinsidering it fungal infection but it didn't affect. I'm very worried about it

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having a pilonidal sinus. This condition is an infection of a sinus tract at the bottom of your spine. It is more common in people who have long travel. Please contact a general surgeon who can remove it. Also plan for laser hair reduction in that area if there is excess hair there.