Skin related issues
I am just having a problems of fairenass and pimples over my face so what should i do I heard about skin whitening injections and different other treatments i just want to weather I should take skin whitening injections treatment or I should go with other treatments for skin of my face. Also suggest me about its effects in future and these injections are for all kind of skins or not. Give me suggestion of best injections for me

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Personally I am not in favour of skin whitening injection which is most of the time glutathione. Evidence is not strong enough to recommend. You can consider chemical peels or lasers. For acne There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.