Skin related
I have an allergic skin and often-times i get rashes and red marks with the slightest of touches or when something is rubbed against my skin accidently. This has been there for last 6-7 years. Is there any cure to this?
14 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 18 yrs exp Mumbai
Show a Dermatologist. Get allergy testing done. Get blood test IgE levels. Avoid eggs nuts prawns cheese for some time. Try to find out the triggers.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.