Skin related
I get white heads very often , at the same time i do feel weak often , i need to know how can i boost my hb

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi There is no relation between your low Hb and whiteheads. Due to hormonal surge at your age, activity of oil glands on your face is increased which clogs pores and leads to whiteheads and blackheads which further may lead to red or pus filled boils if not treated properly. Kindly visit dermatologist for acne treatment. Low Hb can make you feel weak but it is not the only reason. Thyroid disorders can also make you feel same. To boost your Hb, you can include dates, beetroots, green leafy vegetables like spinach in your diet. Also visit a physician weakness. Hope this helps you. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com